Locate the person for whom you want to stop receiving matches and click ‘Review X matches’ to the right of their name’. 4. On the next page, click on ‘More actions’ on the upper right hand side of the list and choose ‘Ignore this person’.
How do I remove someone from MyHeritage?
1. Click on the individual’s card to open the information panel on the left side of the screen. 2. Click on the ‘More’ option then select from the menu ‘Delete this person‘.
Who can see my family tree on MyHeritage?
People you’ve invited to become members or site managers of your family site are able to view the tree without restrictions, but you are in full control and can limit who can edit your tree on your family site.
How do I make MyHeritage family tree private?
Can I privatize a single individual in my tree?
- Open your tree in Family Tree Builder software on your computer.
- Find the individual whom you would like to privatize. Click on ‘Edit’ to edit the person’s details.
- Go to the ‘More’ tab and make sure to check the option ‘This person is private’ (as in the picture below).
Who can see my photos on MyHeritage?
At MyHeritage.com, it is possible to privatize your photo albums so they can only be viewed by your invited family site members.
How do you merge people in MyHeritage?
It is not possible to merge duplicate person cards. If one of the individuals in your tree has been entered in two places, you can delete one person card and keep the second person card using the ‘connect/disconnect’ feature.
How can I connect disconnect existing people in my online family tree?
To remove the connection between two people, please follow these instructions:
- Log into your family site.
- Click on the ‘Family Tree’ tab:
- Click on the person’s card to reveal the left information panel.
- Click on the ‘More’ option in the person’s information panel and select ‘Remove connection’.
Does MyHeritage keep your DNA?
MYHERITAGE HAS NEVER SOLD OR LICENSED GENETIC DATA OR HEALTH DATA, AND WILL NEVER DO SO IN THE FUTURE. … MyHeritage prohibits law enforcement use of its DNA Services. Users can delete their data from MyHeritage at any time.
Is MyHeritage public?
At MyHeritage family sites are run by site managers and they have the permission to invite others to become family site members. Members at MyHeritage have the ability to view public family sites (including family trees), but the information that can be viewed is limited.