How do I change my details on MyHeritage?
To edit a person’s details in Family Tree Builder, click on the ‘EDIT’ button on a person’s genealogy card. Choose the ‘Edit Details:’ option. Note: you can also make a double click to open the ‘Edit details’ window. Use the tabs (Main, Info, Contact, etc.) to add different types of details.
Can you remove your DNA from MyHeritage?
MyHeritage. How to delete your genetic data: Users can delete their genetic data by going to the Manage DNA Kits section of their account settings and then selecting the button to delete data, according to a MyHeritage representative.
How do I remove my name from family tree?
Steps (mobile app)
- In the Family Tree mobile app, navigate to the Person page of the individual whose record you want to delete.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner. Android: Tap Delete Person. …
- Review the information in the Delete Person window that appears.
- Explain why you are deleting the person.
- Tap Delete.
Does MyHeritage share your data?
Does MyHeritage share your DNA results with other companies? A. No, we don’t. … We do have an informed consent that gives us more freedom to use the DNA results for scientific research and that may include sharing of aggregated data, but it is optional and not mandatory.
How do I edit my heritage app?
Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the person’s profile: On the menu that will appear on your device, tap on “Edit info.
How do I change my age on my heritage?
How do I edit my member profile?
- Log in to your family site.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen and select ‘Account Settings’
- On the next page, you will be able to edit your own details such as name, age, email address and password.