How do you create a pedigree in Word?
How to Make a Pedigree Chart Using Microsoft Word
- Select the Insert tab and click on the SmartArt icon.
- Select ‘Hierarchy’ from the left-hand menu. …
- Click once on a shape to activate the cursor, allowing you to type a name within the box. …
- Click on an individual shape to select it.
How do I create a family tree template in Word?
How to Create a Family Tree in Word
- Open Microsoft Word and click the Office button located at the top, left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click “New” when the Office menu opens. …
- Enter “family tree” or “genealogy” in the search bar at the top of the “New Document” box. …
- Click a template to preview a larger version of it.
How do you explain a pedigree chart?
A pedigree chart displays a family tree, and shows the members of the family who are affected by a genetic trait. This chart shows four generations of a family with four individuals who are affected by a form of colorblindness. Circles represent females and squares represent males.
Does Word have a genogram template?
In Word 2016 and Word 2019, both under the Office 365 umbrella, SmartArt is your ticket to basic genograms. This collection of chart and graph styles allows you instantly work from interactive, highly editable templates right in your Word doc.