Tap on your name. Click on Subscriptions. Select MyHeritage as the subscription you wish to terminate. Click on Cancel Subscription.
Is it easy to cancel MyHeritage subscription?
A subscription that has been purchased via the MyHeritage app can only be canceled through Google Play or App store depending on your mobile device. … Log in to www.myheritage.com on your browser.
How do you cancel MyHeritage?
To cancel My Heritage:
- Log in to your online family site.
- Click on your name on the upper right corner of the Home page.
- Click on ‘My purchases’
- Select ‘Site subscriptions’
- Click on ‘View details’:
- Click on ‘Stop annual renewal’
How do I cancel my free MyHeritage subscription?
How do I cancel my free trial?
- Select ‘Data subscriptions‘ on the left side, and click on ‘View details’.
- Click on ‘Stop free trial now’.
- Select ‘Complete subscription‘ on the left side, and click on ‘View details’. Then, click on ‘Stop free trial now’.
How easy is it to cancel MyHeritage free trial?
A free trial period that has been started via the MyHeritage app can only be canceled through Google Play or App Store depending on your mobile device.
What happens if I cancel MyHeritage subscription?
When your site subscription expires, your data is saved on your family site. You will have restricted access to the site options, but you can either renew your subscription or downgrade back to the Basic plan. … How can I downgrade my family site back to Basic?
Can I get my money back from MyHeritage?
MyHeritage values the satisfaction of its customers and offers a thirty (30) day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchased plan you may request a full refund by contacting Customer Support within thirty (30) days of the initial purchase date of the subscription.
What is the cost of MyHeritage?
How much does it cost to subscribe to MyHeritage? Depending on the plan, the subscription cost is between $129/year and $299/year.
Does MyHeritage have a free trial?
MyHeritage is offering a special discount on its annual Complete Plan price with a FREE 14-DAY Trial. MyHeritage is one of the fastest growing genealogy sites and the best place to build your family tree, with historical collections including billions of records.
Is there a free version of MyHeritage?
Signing up to MyHeritage is completely free and allows you to build your own family site. Basic sites are free to create. With your Basic family site, you can add up to 250 individuals in the family tree(s) you build. If you add photos and scanned documents to the family site, the limit of storage space is 500 MB.
How do I access MyHeritage for free?
- Select the Question Mark in the upper right corner.
- Select “Help Center” in the pop-up.
- Select “Partners” in the icon of shaking hands.
- Select “Partners”
- Select “Partner Access”
- Select “MyHeritage” or “Join for Free”
- Select “Create Your Free MyHeritage Account” or a similar menu item.