“Family member” means the spouse, same-gender domestic partner, custodial parent, non-custodial parent, adoptive parent, foster parent, biological parent, parent-in-law, parent of same-gender domestic partner, grandparent or grandchild of the employee, or a person with whom the employee is or was in a relationship of …
What is the English meaning of family member?
noun. A person who belongs to a (particular) family; a (close) relative.
What are the 2 types of family?
- Nuclear family: This is also known as the conjugal family or family of procreation. …
- Extended family: The extended family is the most common type of family in the world. …
- Joint family: Joint families are composed of sets of siblings, theirs spouses, and their dependent children.
What is a family simple definition?
Family: A family is a group of two or more persons related by birth, marriage, or adoption who live together; all such related persons are considered as members of one family.
What do you call these relatives?
Your family members are also called your relatives. … Your immediate family includes your father, mother and siblings. Your extended family includes all of the people in your father and mother’s families. Your sibling is your brother or sister.
What are the 7 types of family?
7 Types Of Family Structure
- 7 Nuclear Families.
- 6 Single Parent Families.
- 5 Extended Families.
- 4 Childless Families.
- 3 Step Families.
- 2 Grandparent Families.
- 1 Unconventional Families.
What is an example of extended family?
Extended families consist of several generations of people and can include biological parents and their children as well as in-laws, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.