If you wish to request a refund, please contact our support team and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible. To contact us, please click on “No” in the question below and fill out our Contact Form.
Can I get a refund on MyHeritage subscription?
MyHeritage values the satisfaction of its customers and offers a thirty (30) day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchased plan you may request a full refund by contacting Customer Support within thirty (30) days of the initial purchase date of the subscription.
What happens if I cancel MyHeritage subscription?
When your site subscription expires, your data is saved on your family site. You will have restricted access to the site options, but you can either renew your subscription or downgrade back to the Basic plan. … How can I downgrade my family site back to Basic?
How do I cancel MyHeritage account?
If you still wish to delete your account on MyHeritage, follow the instructions below:
- Make sure that you are logged into MyHeritage with your own account.
- Click on your name in the upper-right corner of the screen and select ‘Account settings’.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click ‘Delete my account’.
How do I contact MyHeritage by email?
For any questions regarding your DNA kit, the activation process, the Health Questionnaire, processing your results at the lab, your Ethnicity Estimate, or your DNA Matches, please contact the MyHeritage Support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 1-800-MYHERITAGE.
What is the cost of MyHeritage?
How much does it cost to subscribe to MyHeritage? Depending on the plan, the subscription cost is between $129/year and $299/year.
Does MyHeritage have a free trial?
MyHeritage is offering a special discount on its annual Complete Plan price with a FREE 14-DAY Trial. MyHeritage is one of the fastest growing genealogy sites and the best place to build your family tree, with historical collections including billions of records.
How do I access MyHeritage for free?
- Select the Question Mark in the upper right corner.
- Select “Help Center” in the pop-up.
- Select “Partners” in the icon of shaking hands.
- Select “Partners”
- Select “Partner Access”
- Select “MyHeritage” or “Join for Free”
- Select “Create Your Free MyHeritage Account” or a similar menu item.
Does MyHeritage expire?
MyHeritage DNA kits have an expiration date of one year after purchase, so if you have ordered a kit, you can use it without any problems many months after receiving it.
How do you delete a MyHeritage account on mobile?
How to Cancel MyHeritage – Family tree Subscription on your Android device
- First, open the Google Play Store. …
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the MyHeritage – Family tree subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.